Sunday, October 28, 2007

TAG, you're it.....DARN!!!

Okay so I've been tagged by the wonderful lady with awesome hair! Lesle, and you can find her wonderful blog here --> Lesle



These are the rules I’m supposed to follow:

1. Link to your tagger, and also post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of you post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are TAGGED by leaving a comment on their blog.

Okay . . . seven random and/or weirds things about me . . . should be easy. ??? Here goes, word of caution, I'm totally weird ;o) :

1. In 1997-98 I divorced my dh only to marry him right back :o| (second time's a charm).
2. During that time I got a tattoo on the right back side close to my small waist, hahaha(well I used to be skinny), and it's of a treble clef with a rose.
3. I am very protective of my entire immediate family, and my married younger sister won't do anything without my permission :o| (it's not a good thing cause it's too much of a burden for me).
4. I get extremely nervous when I have to play my insturment solo, and I tend to make severe mistakes! (OH NO!!!)
5. I pride myself in helping others to the best of my ability (take after my late daddy).
6. My daddy was my best friend, and we'd talk for hours on the phone on a daily basis (miss you my bestest friend).
7. I see dead people! Just kidding just wanted to see if you were paying attention ;o) Come Nov. 1st, my little sister will give birth to the first baby boy of this family, and for that I love her even MORE!! I can hardly wait to take over that boy! ;o) hehehe!!

Okay, my turn to tag. I’ll try not to tag anyone Lesle tagged. That is if I can tell since he used quotes cause yes people she has one of the fancy blogs ;o).

1. Mary Jayne

2. Kim

3. Renee

4. Christi

5. Pascuale

6. Sherri

7. Mary

Okay so it looks like I could do it after all, yay!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA You see dead people! You are such a card . . . you in the pink piglet outfit just confirmed that. :D So you got a tattoo huh? I should be brave.

K Hutchinson said...

You are always cracking me up!