Friday, September 28, 2007

"Horrible Day!"



Yesterday was one of the worst days of my life. I parked my beatle at the music department at college, and went in to change and get some instruments to take to a gig. When I headed out I noticed that someone had wrecked into it!! They didn't even leave me a note!! Why do people do this! I have been in hell ever since! Taking care of so much paperwork, and not to mention that my car started malfunctioning after this hit n run. I am extremely worried now because I rely on my car 1000% on a daily basis! Anyways, it might not look like much in this picture, but trust me it's much worse than it looks. Plus my heart is broken!! I've had my car for 3 years, and bought it brand spanking new, and this is it's first accident. I'm so upset with people that wreck into cars, and don't take responsiblity for their actions. Whoever you are, I hope you can sleep at night! Just remember we don't leave this good earth without paying all our dues!! ;o) Anyways, my car is going to get fixed, thank God I can still see a rainbow after all this muck! Whoever did this to me, I forgive you for not leaving me a note, and if you really new me you'd know that I'd never ever charge you for this! I would have just appreciated a note or at least an anonymous note saying that you were sorry. But I know by your actions that you are not sorry, and that is what really saddens me. The mere fact that someone would really hate me, is more painful then the darn wreck. Material things can be fixable!! And I know that it was a music person, for no one else goes back there!! And I mean NO ONE!! So this person truly knows that i'm the odd ball with the cute red beatle!!! NUFF SAID!!

6 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

You poor thing! I hope that no one hates you...heck I do not think that it is possible for someone to hate you! I think that people are just so embarrassed when they do something like this that they didn't leave a note!

Admin said...

feel bad for ya girl, I wouldn't assume that someone hates you, just assume that they are stupid and didn't know what a nice person you are! They were probably scared that you would go Compton on their butts and shoot 'em or something like that, you know how beetle drivers are crazy right *wink*, they was probably just scared *grin* hope you feel better.

Thanh Vo said...

Oh dear. Im so sorry for this Myrna. Some people are just cowards about this type of thing. I hope this little bumper doesnt cost you too much to fix.

Anonymous said...

Sorry girlie. :hug:

Renée Storch said...

Awww Myrna that is absolutely horrible. And never mind the fact that no one left a note!

Noel said...

oh no...your poor lil' car! And to not even leave you a note...hmmm. That makes me mad!

Hugs Myrna!