Thursday, July 26, 2007

July 25, 2007 Photos



These I made for some swaps that I'm in over at the shack. I think I over did my joining of swaps. I have done like 10 swaps in one month. My dh thinks that valentine's one looks weird, if you want to hear what he really thinks send me an email, and I will glady tell you. The music one is not yet completed. I'm still trying to finalize that sentiment, but it's going to be a good one. I don't know if these cards are okay, I sure hope I don't let the ladies in my swaps down.

3 comments:

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Myrna, welcome to the fun world of blogging! Your musical bella card is just beautiful! It has to be one of my fav. Bella cards I've ever seen!

Suzi said...

Love these cards. Too cute. Welcome to blogger!!

K Hutchinson said...

WOW it looks great! Love your blog! The music Bella is way to cute! Just perfect for you!

~K